MPOS-TP220I Thermal Receipt Printer USB/Serial
The MPOS-TP220I 80mm Thermal POS Receipt Printer joins the MPOS product range range.
With its very fast 220mm/sec print speed, drop-in paper loading, ESC/POS (Epson) compatibility and dual Serial-USB interface it redefines value in the thermal receipt printer market.
The The TP220I also has a stylish, compact black case and a quality printhead and cutter .
It is also available with Ethernet interface.
1) Print method: thermal line printing
2) Print speed: 220mm/sec
3) Paper width: 79.5±5mm
4) Print columns: 576 dots/line
5) Supports NV image download
6) Dot density: 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
7) Print character: ANK character
Font A: 12 x 24 dots Font B: 9 x 17 dots
Simplified / traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean: 24 x 24 dots
8) Language: English / French / German / Danish / Spanish / Japanese / Korean
9) Interface: RS232C and USB
10) Cutter: full or partial cut
11) Reliability print: 100km
12) Power Supply: DC 24V
13) Cash drawer: DC 12 - 24V / 1A
14) Temperature: 0 - 50oC
15) Paper thickness: 0.06 - 0.08mm
16) Dampness: 10 - 80%
17) Barcode mode: UPC-A / UC-E / JAN13 (EAN13) / JAN8 (EAN8) / code 39 / ITF / coda bar / code 93 / code 128
18) Drivers: Windows 9x / ME / 2000 / NT / XP, compatible with Epson and Samsung
19) Print command: compatible with ESC / POS
20) External dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 210 x 140mm
1) Command protocol is based on ESC/POS standard
2) Low-noise thermal printing
3) Various layouts are possible by using page mode
4) Characters can be scaled up to 64 times as large as standard size
5) Repeated operation and copy printing are possible
6) Character font size (12 x 24 / 9 x 17 / 24 x 24 font as optional)
7) Easy paper-roll installation
8) Easy paper jam clearance
9) Easy maintenance for head cleaning
10) Built-in interface provides control capability for cash drawer
11) Color: black.